Westree Company design and build quality timber stable buildings, suitable for private or domestic use.
Our Mobile Stables are built to the same high standard as our Static Stables, yet usually require no planning permission or in most cases no groundwork.
This type of building can be moved around a paddock or field and can incorporate a floor to keep your horse warm and to enable easy cleaning. Also ideal as a temporary home for your horse while awaiting planning permission, these buildings can be dismantled and reassembled to a concrete base.
All of our mobile stable buildings are fully customisable, doors replaced with metal or timber gates or openings of virtually any size.
Groundwork and base preparation can also be undertaken.
We Offer A Full Bespoke Design Service
Accurate base plans and full building drawings
A self build option
Ground work and base preparation
- Choice of Timber or Metal Skids.
- Pressure treated timbers.
- 3” x 2” (75mm x 50mm) Timber framing.
- 16” (400mm) Framing centres.
- 4’ (1.2m) Overhang.
- Kick-board up to 4’ (1.22m).
- Heavy duty stable doors.
- Black Onduline roofing sheets.
- Clear roofing sheet to each unit.
- Louvred air vents to all exterior gables.
- 20º Pitch roof.