Static Stable Buildings
Westree Company design and build quality timber stable buildings, suitable for private or domestic use.
Our range of stabling incorporates very high build quality and specification, usually found in more expensive buildings. Our stable buildings can be adapted to take clay tiles, slates and shingles.
Westree Company can provide you with detailed elevation drawings to submit for planning approval or accurate base plans for you, or your own builder.
Groundwork and base preparation can also be undertaken.
We Offer A Full Bespoke Design Service
Accurate base plans and full building drawings
A self build option
Ground work and base preparation
- Pressure treated timbers.
- 3” x 2” (75mm x 50mm) Timber framing.
- 16” (400mm) Framing centres.
- 4’ (1.2m) Overhang.
- Kick-board up to 4’ (1.22m).
- Heavy duty stable doors.
- Black Onduline roofing sheets.
- Clear roofing sheet to each unit.
- Louvred air vents to all exterior gables.
- 20º Pitch roof.